JIO Speed review Siliguri

As you all know about jio preview offer but everyone think about speed of jio 4g before purchasing the sim.I myself searched for a speed review for Siliguri before purchase a jio SIM but didn't find anywhere .So here I'm with the speed review of jio in Siliguri.

Note:: Before purchasing Jio 4G I want you to know that jio 4g is giving a terrible speed in Siliguri right now because they r maintaining their servers for better experience no one knows how long its going to take So here is the speed review

Speed is very poor even for 3G but speed may be different in urban areas of Siliguri I live in a mid- urban area so test your luck ...
I Get this speed on jiofi 2 device

Question & Answers ::

Q. Is Jiofi 2 device works with Desktop PC like a modem ?
A. YES, you just need to plug the USB in and ON JIOFI.


Q.What documents needed for avail JIO SIM?
A. Any Proof of Identity eg:passport, driver's license ,voter's ID etc with PAN CARD 

Q.I don't have a PAN CARD can I avail jio offer?
A.Yes! you can If you don't have a PAN CARD then its okay but if you do have one pls don't lie to them because if they found they will reject your documents 

Q.How long does it actually take to activate JIO SIM?
A.Well mine only took 2 days. I got my jio sim on 24 aug at 9PM and got confirmed on 26 aug at 9pm.


Comments